Oral Surgery North York
We offer top-quality services by a caring and kind staff in a friendly dental clinic in North York. Diagnosis, routine dental checkups, and oral surgery are performed in our North York dental clinic. Our goal is to offer the best surgical care possible in a compassionate and well-equipped environment. Our dedicated team is ready to offer the best service to our community. Our surgeons and dentists in the North York dental office with many years of experience meet your dental needs. They perform oral surgery to correct skeletal and dental irregularities.
Moreover, they are trained in assisting with sedation and anesthesia. We accept all insurance plans. It should be noted that the car parking for our dear patients at the North York walk-in dental Clinic is available and free.
Oral Surgery Procedures
Oral surgery refers to any surgical process performed in the mouth and jaw, usually by an oral surgeon. Our oral surgeon has special training in surgery to correct problems and disorders of the mouth and jaw. There are many types of oral surgery in the North York dental office.
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is a branch of dentistry concerned with diseases, abnormalities, injuries, and cancers in the mouth, jaws, and face. Oral and maxillofacial (OMF) surgeries are procedures that treat these disorders and diseases. In some cases, oral surgery in the North York dental clinic is performed to improve the patients’ smile. Oral surgeries are common dental procedures that range from simple to complex, or minor to major. If you seek an experienced oral surgeon in North York, you are in the right place.
Types of Oral Surgery
As our mouth is a wet condition filled with teeth, gums, muscles, and more, it is prone to damage and diseases. Some conditions may require North York oral surgery. Here are some types of oral surgery in North York:
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Dental implants
- Jaw surgery
- Gum graft
- Reconstructive surgery
- Impacted tooth removal
- Trigeminal nerve repair
- Snoring apnea surgery
- Facial injury repair
- Facial infections
- Apicoectomy, etc.
Different types of oral surgery services are available in our Walk-in dental clinic in North York. For more information about oral surgery, North York, contact us now.
Oral Surgery Recovery
After oral surgery in our North York dental office, you have to take good care of your mouth to ensure a quick recovery. Oral surgery recovery can range from 48 hours to 1 month, depending on the type of oral surgery. Make sure to follow our North York dentist’s instructions. There are various simple ways to ease the pain, avoid infection, and speed up the recovery time after oral surgery. Here are some of them:
- Follow our North York oral surgeon’s instructions. For example, he may recommend not brushing your teeth and using mouthwash because your mouth is too sensitive for regular oral hygiene. You can rinse your mouth with saltwater.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol because they slow the healing process.
- Apply a cold compress to reduce swelling or bruises. If it gets worse, you notice pus, and you have a fever, it may be infected. In this case, call our North York dental clinic right away.
- Bite on folded gauze to control bleeding. Bleeding for the first day after the oral surgery is normal. If it continues for more than 24 hours or you are suffering from excessive bleeding, contact our North York oral surgeon.
- Consider what you eat. Try to eat cool and soft foods after oral surgery. Please avoid consuming too cold, hot, spicy, tough, and chewy foods. Do not use a straw for drinking.
Do not forget post-surgery follow-up appointments with our North York oral surgeon to ensure you are healing well. Follow all his instructions to avoid any side effects and complications.
Major Oral Surgery
What Is Oral Surgery Like?
When Do You Need Oral Surgery?
View the wide variety of services we have available.