Sunday 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Same Day Appointment Available.
Get a Straight Smile Without Braces
Are you unhappy with your smile, but hate metal braces? Do you want a subtle, easy, and comfortable way to straighten your teeth? If so, you should try Invisalign, a new and better alternative to traditional braces. Invisalign uses clear, removable, and custom-fit aligners that gently move your teeth to the perfect position. Invisalign can fix many dental problems, such as gaps, overlaps, bite problems, and more. Invisalign can also improve your oral health, self-esteem, and quality of life.
Let us tell you why Walk-In Dental Clinic is the best choice for Invisalign in North York, Toronto. We are a team of skilled, friendly, and professional dentists who care about your dental needs. We use the most advanced technology and methods to make sure you are comfortable and satisfied. We also have flexible payment plans, convenient hours, and a cozy atmosphere. Whether you need a regular check-up, a smile makeover, or an urgent treatment, we are here for you. Call us today to book your free consultation and begin your Invisalign journey.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign has many advantages over traditional braces, such as:
Invisibility: Made of clear plastic, Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible on your teeth, so you can smile without feeling self-conscious about your appearance.
Comfort: Invisalign aligners are smooth and fit snugly over your teeth and do not have any wires or brackets that can irritate your gums or cheeks.
Removability: Invisalign aligners are removable, which means you can take them out whenever you want. You can eat, drink, brush, and floss as you normally would, without any restrictions or hassle.
Convenience: Invisalign aligners are easy to use and maintain. You only need to visit your dentist every 6 to 8 weeks for a check-up and a new set of aligners.
Effectiveness: Invisalign aligners are designed to move your teeth with precision and control. They can treat a wide range of dental problems, from mild to complex. They can also deliver faster results than braces in some cases.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign works by using a series of clear aligners that are custom-made for your teeth. Each aligner is slightly different from the previous one and applies gentle pressure to move your teeth gradually to the desired position. You will wear each aligner for about 20 to 22 hours a day, and change to a new one every 1 to 2 weeks, depending on your dentist’s instructions. The number of aligners and the duration of treatment will vary depending on your individual case, but the average treatment time is 12 to 18 months.
The process of getting Invisalign is simple and straightforward. Here are the steps involved:
Step 1. Consultation: The first step is to visit a professional Invisalign dentist and have a consultation. Your dentist will examine your teeth, take x-rays, and discuss your goals and expectations. They will also determine if you are a good candidate for Invisalign and explain the treatment plan and cost.
Step 2. Impressions: The next step is to have your teeth scanned with a 3D digital scanner, such as the iTero Element. This will create a precise and accurate image of your teeth, which will be used to create your custom aligners. You will also be able to see a simulation of how your teeth will look after the treatment.
Step 3. Aligners: The third step is to receive your aligners and start wearing them. Your dentist will show you how to insert and remove them, and give you some tips on how to adjust to them. You will also receive a case to store your aligners when you are not wearing them, and some cleaning supplies to keep them hygienic.
Step 4. Check-ups: The fourth step is to visit your dentist regularly for check-ups and adjustments. Your dentist will monitor your progress and make sure your aligners are fitting well and working properly. They will also give you a new set of aligners every 6 to 8 weeks, until you complete your treatment.
Step 5. Retainers: The final step is to wear retainers to maintain your new smile. Retainers are similar to aligners, but they are designed to hold your teeth in place and prevent them from shifting back. You will need to wear them as instructed by your dentist, usually at night or for a few hours a day. You can choose from different types of retainers, which are made of the same material as Invisalign aligners.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
The cost of Invisalign in North York depends on several factors, such as:
- The complexity and severity of your dental problem
- The number and type of aligners you need
- The duration and frequency of your treatment
- The experience and location of your dentist
- The insurance coverage and payment options available
To know the exact Invisalign cost, consult an Invisalign dentist in North York, like Walk-In Dental Clinic. We’ll give you a clear and customized estimate, and a suitable payment plan. We take most dental insurance plans, and have flexible financing options.
How Long Does Invisalign Treatment Take?
The length of Invisalign treatment varies depending on your individual case, but the average treatment time is 12 to 18 months. Some factors that can affect the treatment time are:
- The complexity and severity of your dental problem
- The number and type of aligners you need
- The compliance and cooperation of the patient
- The experience and skill of the dentist
To achieve the best results in the shortest time possible, you should follow these tips:
- Wear your aligners for at least 20 to 22 hours a day, and only take them out for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing
- Change your aligners according to your dentist’s schedule, and do not skip or delay any steps
- Visit your dentist every 6 to 8 weeks for check-ups and adjustments, and follow their instructions and advice
- Keep your aligners clean, and avoid damaging or losing them
How To Choose An Invisalign Dentist in North York?
Choosing an Invisalign dentist in North York is an important decision that can affect the quality and outcome of your treatment. You should look for a dentist who has:
- Invisalign experience and expertise
- Invisalign certification and training
- Latest technology and equipment, like iTero Element scanner
- Positive reviews and ratings from patients
- Affordable and transparent prices and payments
- Convenient and flexible hours and location
- Friendly and professional staff and environment
How To Care For Your Invisalign Aligners?
Caring for your Invisalign aligners is easy and simple, but it is essential for the success and comfort of your treatment. Here are some tips on how to care for your Invisalign aligners:
- Clean your aligners every time you take them out and before you put them back in. You can use the Invisalign cleaning system, or brush them gently with a soft toothbrush and water. Do not use toothpaste, soap, or other harsh chemicals, as they can damage or stain your aligners.
- Rinse your aligners with water every time you take them out and before you put them back in. This will prevent saliva and plaque from building up on your aligners and causing bad breath or infections.
- Store your aligners in the case provided by your dentist when you are not wearing them. Do not leave them exposed to air, heat, or sunlight, as they can warp or crack. Do not wrap them in tissue or paper, as they can get lost or thrown away.
- Avoid eating, drinking, smoking, or chewing gum while wearing your aligners. These can stain, damage, or distort your aligners. You can drink water with your aligners on, but make sure to rinse them afterwards.
- Do not use your teeth to bite or pull your aligners. This can damage your aligners and your teeth. Use your fingers to gently remove your aligners from the back to the front.
- Do not soak your aligners in mouthwash, bleach, or alcohol. These can damage or discolor your aligners. You can soak your aligners in denture cleaner or vinegar once a week, but make sure to rinse them thoroughly afterwards.
What Are the Results of Invisalign Treatment?
The results of Invisalign treatment are amazing and satisfying. You can expect to have a straight, healthy, and beautiful smile that you can be proud of. You can also enjoy the benefits of improved oral health, function, and quality of life. You can see some examples of Invisalign before and after pictures on the Invisalign website or on our Walk-In Dental Clinic website.
The results of Invisalign treatment are also long-lasting, but they require some maintenance and care. You will need to wear retainers to keep your teeth in place and prevent them from shifting back. You will also need to visit your dentist regularly for check-ups and cleanings, and follow good oral hygiene habits, such as brushing, flossing, and avoiding sugary foods and drinks.
Why Choose Walk-In Dental Clinic For Your Invisalign Treatment in North York?
Walk-In Dental Clinic is the best place to get Invisalign treatment in North York, Toronto. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose us:
- Our Invisalign dentists are experienced, certified, and friendly. They have done hundreds of successful Invisalign cases and have happy patients.
- We use the latest technology and equipment, like the iTero Element scanner, for your comfort and accuracy. We can make a 3D digital model of your teeth and show you your final smile before you start.
- We have affordable and transparent pricing and payment options for your Invisalign treatment. We take most dental insurance plans, and have flexible financing options, like monthly payments, no-interest plans, and upfront discounts.
- We have convenient and flexible hours and location for your Invisalign treatment. We are open 7 days a week, from 9 am to 9 pm, and in the heart of North York, Toronto. You can walk in anytime, or book online or by phone.
- We give you a free consultation and a free whitening kit for your Invisalign treatment. You can meet our Invisalign dentists, ask questions, and get a customized estimate. You can also get a free whitening kit to brighten your smile after.
If you are ready to transform your smile with Invisalign, contact us today and let us help you achieve your dream smile. We look forward to seeing you soon at Walk-In Dental Clinic, your trusted Invisalign dentist in North York, Toronto.
FAQs About Invisalign
Here, you will find the answers to some of the most common questions about Invisalign.
- What are the possible side effects or risks of Invisalign?
Invisalign is usually safe and comfortable, but it may have some side effects or risks, such as:
- Slight pain or soreness when you wear new aligners
- Speech problems or lisping when you first wear or adjust to aligners
- Dry mouth or more saliva because of the aligners
- Tooth decay, gum disease, or bad breath if you don’t clean your teeth and aligners well
- Allergy or irritation from the aligner material or ingredients
- Damage or loss of aligners from improper use, care, or storage
You can prevent or manage these side effects or risks by following your dentist’s instructions and advice. But if you have any serious or lasting side effects or risks, contact your dentist right away and get medical help.
- How can I make my Invisalign treatment faster?
Your Invisalign treatment speed depends on many factors, such as your dental problem, the number and type of aligners, and your cooperation. But you can make your Invisalign treatment faster by:
- Wearing your aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day, and only taking them out for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing
- Changing your aligners as your dentist tells you, and not skipping or delaying any steps
- Seeing your dentist every 6 to 8 weeks for check-ups and adjustments, and following their instructions and advice
- Keeping your aligners clean and safe, and not damaging or losing them
- How can I eat and drink with Invisalign?
A benefit of Invisalign is that you can eat and drink anything, as long as you take out your aligners before. You should also brush your teeth and rinse your aligners before putting them back in, to avoid staining, damage, or decay. But you can eat and drink better with Invisalign by:
- Not eating hard, crunchy, or sticky foods that may hurt your teeth or aligners
- Not drinking hot, cold, or acidic drinks that may warp, discolor, or erode your aligners
- Drinking water with your aligners on, but rinsing them afterwards
- Chewing sugar-free gum or mints to make more saliva and prevent dry mouth
- Eating small and often to reduce hunger and cravings
View the wide variety of services we have available.